Registration is now open for our 2021 Virtual Statewide AT Conference,
June 14-17, 2021. We have an exciting lineup of topics this year covering:
- Transition (Secondary to Post-Secondary),
- Student Empowerment,
- Accessible Word Documents,
- The Art of the AAC Assessment,
- AAC Don’t Let Them Leave Without It,
- DIY Assistive Technology for Home Ergonomics,
- Wheelchair Maintenance and Repairs, and
- Panel Discussion: Farming with a Disability
We will be offering two 75 minute sessions per day (9:30-10:45, and 11:00-12:15). CEU and RESNA credits will be available for those requesting them.
Our goal is to follow up our Summer AT Conference with an ongoing series of Monthly Trainings throughout the remainder of the year. Stay tuned for more details on those events.
Register today to reserve your spot!